Adara Power announces the launch of its second-generation energy storage system, the Adara Pulse. The Adara Pulse is an intelligent, stackable to 20kWh residential energy storage solution driven by Adara’s iC3 Smart Controls technology. The Adara Pulse can be ordered today for nationwide delivery and installation.
Adara will no longer be selling the 8.6kWh or 17.2kWh systems. The Adara Pulse is the next generation of the residential solution that Adara has deployed the last two years across 13 states. Adara will continue to support current customers with their installed Adara systems and looks forward to expanding the Adara Power network.
The Adara Pulse tightly integrates all elements of the energy storage system with a modular hardware and software approach, enabling the components to be stocked globally, eliminating the added cost of shipping bulky material to a central manufacturing site and expensive and unnecessary secondary enclosures. The Adara iC3 Smart Controls with cellular connectivity feature out-of-the-box communication between lithium-ion batteries, Schneider inverters and a Cloud-based software platform. The solution minimizes field programming and provides remote programmability.
- Supports AC coupling for off-grid and grid-tied applications
- For new and existing residential applications
- Peak-shift excess solar production from daylight hours to night time to reduce electricity bills in time of use tariff areas
- Back-up power and resiliency as a standard offering
- Out-of-the-box integration to the LG Chem 48V RESU and Schneider Electric XW+ Inverter/Charger to eliminate in field programming
- Real-time monitoring and control through a cell modem and web interface
- Smart Grid ready
Reserve Your SGIP Incentive with the Adara Pulse
The Adara Pulse can be ordered now to take advantage of the California Self Generation Incentive Program (SGIP), a ratepayer-funded rebate program available to customers of the major California investor-owned utilities (PG&E, SCE, LADWP, & SDGE). Price below does not include Installation.
Adara Pulse 5.5kW / 10kWh System
Retail Price $10,800
ITC = $3,240
SGIP Rebate = $3,278
Net Cost = $4,282
Adara Pulse 5.5kW / 20kWh System
Retail Price $15,500
ITC (30%) = $4,650
SGIP Incentive = $4,917
Net Cost = $5,933
The Adara iC3 Controller
LG Chem 48V RESU10
Schneider Electric Conext XW+ 5548